CLEXIT is an international organization for the exit of climate agreements with respect to CO2 emission (i.e. for an abandoning of ratification of the COP25 agreement).
The Clexit Coalition:
Swedish CLEXIT is a regional branch of the CLEXIT Coalition.
Its goals and intensions are – as intended – somewhat country specific.
- that CO2 is “the gas of life” and hence beneficial for plant growth (by no means is it a “pollutant”).
- that CO2 plays a very small to insignificant role in climate change (when we consider observational facts and physical laws instead of models that do not even agree with measured facts).
- that climate change is predominantly driven by the Sun, its emission of luminosity and solar wind, and the filtering and amplification of this emission within the terrestrial physical processes.
We claim no relations to:
- the Donald Trump organization, though they, too, do not agree with the IPCC and COP25 concept of an anthropogenic (CO2) global warming.
- that the CO2 hysteria will come to an immediate end, so that we can return to work for real problems in the real world.
- that the COP25 agreement should be re-assessed in the light of real scientific facts.
- that our national environmental goals and efforts will re-direct the focus on real problems (which, indeed, are both serious and large) instead of misusing all attention on an imagined CO2-hysteria.
- that international efforts will re-focus its attention back to poverty and inequality instead of climate change.
These are the working frames of “Swedish CLEXIT” as proposed by is its regional director Nils-Axel Mörner on September 25, 2016.
[Signed: Nils-Axel Mörner]
PDF version: http://clexit.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/swedish-clexit.pdf [330 KB]